Part of the important measures by the Spanish government to stop the spread of the coronavirus recommend staying at home and avoiding contact with other people. We support these measures. But we understand that there are also medical problems that are not related with the coronavirus and that also need attention. Therefore, we have decided to be available for urgent medical problems according to the instructions of the Alicante College of Physicians. Please, consider the following:
- If current issues can be resolved by email or phone, we will do so without restriction.
- You can request a online medical consultation with video chat sending an email (). Online medical consultations consultations will be made through our Facebook account and by Zoom.
- We can only see you personally for urgent matters (doctors and dentists) and by appointment () or calling the emergency numbers 639 60 42 69 (doctor) or 644 25 44 86 (dentist). We will try to organise appointments in such a way that as few people as possible come at the same time. Anybody accompanying the patient must wait outside the clinic.
- The same applies to home visits, always by appointment () and with the least amount of people present.
- In addition, we request that people with a cough, shortness of breath, and fever do not come to the clinic or other medical services. If you suspect you might have the coronavirus fill in this form, call 900300555 or 112.
This is an exceptional situation and we hope that together we can stop the spread of the virus. Stay home, read that book or watch that movie that has been waiting for you for a long time. Do those little jobs at home which you’ve never had time for. Try to avoid overload yourself with news on television or on the internet. Take a break from social media. The best current information can be found at the Ministry of Health.
The foregoing applies as long as no other government measures are issued. Good luck!